Assistant Recruitment Manager - Corporate Recruitment (ALP11336)
Company Apply Now
Metro Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Operations and Logistics
- Achieve recruitment goals and targets of the team.
- Effectively handle own set of requisitions and provide regular updates to hiring managers
- Supervise the performance of recruiters; immediately coach and develop their areas for improvement and recognize good performance and behavior
- Cascade updates / operational changes to direct reports and document team meeting discussions.
- Provide 1 on 1 coaching at least once a month for direct reports and ensure whole discussion is documented
- Execution of CCMS responsibilities (tool for time-keeping and HRIS)
- Manage team attendance and punctuality and ensure adequate staffing on a day-to-day basis.
- Oversee team productivity is maximized while on shift
- Oversee requisitions of direct reports--ensuring that regular updates are being sent
- Effectively manage resources needed for existing and new requisitions
- Create effective action plans for aging requisitions in order to close them out.
- Ensure that the team is tapping available leads and timely feedback given to candidates processed
- Effectively manage stakeholder perception.
- Achieve individual performance specific to attendance, punctuality, and schedule adherence
- Consistent adherence to company policies and code of conduct
- Emanate TP Values consistently
- Serve as escalation point for staff-related concerns / needs and report issues to direct supervisor which require immediate attention.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of reports and updating of trackers
- Promote and develop continuous improvement and value-creation initiatives benefiting the organization and internal/external customers
- Graduate of any 4 year course
- At least 2 years experience in a people manager capacity in recruitment, support department or operations in a BPO setting
- Driven and passionate about work
- Excellent people management skills and ability to effectively develop team members
- Sourcing background in support positions an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in reports and analysis a definite plus
- Excellent English communication skills