Company Apply Now
Tel Aviv, Israel
- Work closely with the group General Counsel, and the Legal & Regulatory and Compliance teams.
- Draft and negotiate various commercial agreements, including Licensing Agreements, IOs, MSAs, NDAs and various service agreements.
- Provide commercially pragmatic legal advice on a range of operational, commercial, corporate and regulatory matters.
- Coordinate and manage internal ongoing legal projects with the company’s different departments.
The person we’re looking for:
You will be an admitted lawyer (Israeli, US or UK/Commonwealth) with 2-5 years’ post-qualification experience in a leading law firm or in-house.
- Fluent written and oral English language skills essential.
- Proven corporate commercial experience as an in-house consultant or otherwise as part of a top firm commercial team.
- Prior experience in internet, gambling, AML, IP and/or data protection law helpful, but not essential.
- Strong business orientation, understanding of business needs & ability to act as a significant business partner for senior management.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and ability to work under pressure: ability to prioritise, manage and support multiple matters simultaneously for different stakeholders & meet strict deadlines.
- “Can do” mentality, proactive, fast learner & independent.
- Highly analytical, with exceptional eye for detail.