Company Apply Now
Wauseon Machine is seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician to join our current maintenance team. The successful candidate must be able to perform electrical and mechanical maintenance functions.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and troubleshoot CNC machinery and equipment
- Repair, install and rebuild manufacturing equipment
- Assist in maintaining general facilities including lighting and HVAC
- Troubleshoot mechanical devises to identify problem areas
- Provide support to production area to ensure timely repair of equipment
- Ability to install and maintain 3 phase electrical power.
Education and/or Experience:
A minimum of one year certificate from college or technical school; or related experience and/or training. Desire to continue or to maintain knowledge of technological improvements.
Must have strong electrical and mechanical skills, and work with little or no direction from a supervisor. Must be able to read, and follow wiring schematics.
Wages will commensurate with your level and ability. We offer excellent compensation with benefits to include medical, dental, employer-funded 401(k) and much more! Please visit our website at www.wauseonmachine.com for information on our company. You may respond by faxing (419-337-0112), emailing your resume to the link provided or mail your resume to:
Attention: Crystal Morales
Wauseon Machine & Mfg., Inc.
995 Enterprise Ave.
Wauseon, Ohio 43567