Member Services Representative
Schools Financial is seeking a qualified candidate to fill a 32 hr/wk position in our Folsom Branch (1010 Riley Street). The Member Service Representative provides responsive, accurate, and professional service to members visiting our branches.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Provide quality member service by processing member transactions accurately and efficiently
- Complete checking, savings and loan transactions in an accurate and expedient manner
- Provide assistance to members regarding questions or problems with accounts or services
- Promote the Credit Union by appropriately cross-selling products and services to meet established monthly sales goals
- Research and make adjustments to member accounts as necessary
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of Credit Union policies and procedures
- Conduct each member interaction in a manner to meet our Core Values
Skills and Experience include the following:
- High school diploma, general education degree (GED) or relevant work experience
- Previous experience with cash handing and customer service is preferred
- Previous experience with a financial institution is preferred
- Ability to meet pre-established sales goals
- Excellent listening skills, math aptitude, and verbal communications skills are needed
- Must be team oriented and enjoy working in a challenging environment
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Experience with electronic services (such as: mobile banking, online banking, Bill Pay, etc) is preferred
Compensation is commensurate with experience. The Credit Union is open Monday - Friday from 9am-6pm and Saturday from 9am-1pm.
Schools offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including health, LTD, Life and AD&D, 401(k) plan, FSAs, & free or discounted banking services.