Electronic Banking Specialist
Doherty Staffing Solutions
St. Cloud, Minnesota, United States
BILINGUAL ELECTRONIC BANKING SPECIALIST (SPANISH)
Our client company is looking for someone who can provide exceptional customer service and support of all Electronic Banking products and services, including Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Voice Banking, ACH Origination online, Merchant Processing, Remote Deposit Capture, and eStatements including all cash management components. Provide support to our consumer and business customers as well as our Retail and Lending departments. The successful candidate will be a team player with a positive attitude and be comfortable in a changing environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE BILINGUAL ELECTRONIC BANKING SPECIALIST
• Assist our personal and business customers on the phone or online when they get locked out of their online banking accounts,need password resets, or to ensure they are using the correct browser for their electronic device(s).
• Respond to customers' email inquiries received from Online Banking and our website.
• Support customer online account opening processes.
• Provide support to our consumers that use Online and Mobile Banking, P2P/A2A transfers, Remote Deposit Capture and Bill Pay.
• Provide support to our business customers with Cash Management Services such as Wire transfers and ACH originations online, Bill Pay and Remote Deposit Capture.
• Review maintenance reports to ensure accuracy of the Online Banking registrations.
• Handle the installation, maintenance and support of all Cash Management Systems: Online Banking and Remote Deposit Capture.
• Ensure all authorizations, agreements, and contracts are in place and maintained.
• Perform the twice monthly Fincen Database scrub.
• Monitor and verify the OFAC and Fincen lists are updated.
• Setup and maintain Commercial Account Takeover (CATO) Risk Assessment items.
• Support Merchant Credit/Debit Card processing solution.
• Ensure Disaster Recovery Forms and Procedures are up-to-date and available.
• Support Electronic Banking Officer in other duties as assigned and provide backup within the Electronic Banking Department, as needed.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE BILINGUAL ELECTRONIC BANKING SPECIALIST
• Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
• Ability to understand and follow instructions in English.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time, twist, bend, sit, walk use hands to twist, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, such as computer mouse, computer keyboard, calculator, stapler, telephone, staple puller, etc., reach with hands and arms, balance, stoop, kneel, talk or hear.
• Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE BILINGUAL ELECTRONIC BANKING SPECIALIST
• Associates Degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or one to two years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Familiarity with basic accounting principles and electronic banking products and services.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Able to accept and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
• Detail oriented and well organized.
• Flexible and willing to learn how to navigate new software systems and attend training. #CMNCareers
• Working knowledge of Fiserv, Microsoft Office, Internet and other related software helpful.
• Prior ACH Origination and Banking experience.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to [email protected]