Fulfillment Lead in San Jose, CA!
The Fulfillment Lead is in charge of and responsible for all the staff and processing in store locations. FLeads lead, develop, and manage the performance of In-Store Trainers, and Operators. The performance of the stores’ teams reflects directly on the FLead’s ability to monitor, evaluate, and act on the operation.
Come join a fast-paced and high-growth operations team with a mission to deliver an amazing customer experience. In the Fulfillment Lead role, you will manage a large, remote team. You will ensure the team processes customer orders accurately and on- time. You will also develop, improve, and implement processes. Successful candidates will have experience in retail store operations management or warehouse operations management.
Emai your resume to email@example.com
● Experience operations management
● College Degree Required
● Minimum of 2 years in a management position
● Willing to challenge the status quo in order to improve upon current standard operating procedures
● Manages/Trains/Motivates a team of operators to fulfill customer orders
● Manages SLA performance through metrics and develops operational improvements to
● optimize efficiency
● Works closely with Store Managers/Employees, Google Product Management, and
● Engineering for ongoing product development
● Work with cross functional team to troubleshoot non--technical account management issues
● A large portion of the Flead responsibilities also includes analyzing large sets of data to identify trends and areas of opportunity
● This individual must communicate and work closely with the Merchant partners and with cross functional teams to troubleshoot daily management issues.
● The Flead position, in addition to running the operations, must also motivate and inspire its team to achieve established goals.
● Must be able to pass a drug test and background check