German Supervisor for Contact Center (m/f)
As a Supervisor you will lead a group of approximately 15 Customer Service Representatives, you will organize their workload and monitor the team performance. You will be responsible for this team’s success and continuous improvement assuring the accomplishment of the internal objectives. You will motivate, train and manage them on a day-to-day basis.
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
• Ensuring the team’s development, monitoring and evaluation;
• Motivating the team;
• Managing the team daily, according to internal policies;
• Ensuring the accomplishment of the Key Performance Indicators;
• Developing action plans for continuous improvement.
• Native German speaker (mandatory);
• Fluency in English (at least B2 is mandatory);
• Experience in managing teams in a contact center environment at least 1 year (preferred);
• Experience in Call center at least 1 year (preferred);
• Outbound calls experience or commercial experience (preferred);
• Leadership skills;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Team spirit.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.