Lutsen Resort is looking for a dynamic person with demonstrated experience to implement the resort’s marketing initiatives. This position will work closely with the general manager and owners to develop overall marketing strategy and increase brand awareness.
· Directs marketing initiatives for Lutsen Resort, a full-service, year-round property on Lake Superior;
· Active member of the Resort management team;
· Development and implementation of Resort’s marketing plan;
· Responsible for delivering all aspects of the marketing plan including print and online advertising, social media, public relations, website updates, photography management, email marketing and automation, and other appropriate marketing directives.
· Marketing degree preferred;
· Minimum of three years marketing and advertising experience;
· Understands and has implemented all aspects of marketing media;
· Good understanding of web, online and social media marketing, including paid social and SEO strategies;
· Strong verbal and written communication;
· Experience with marketing planning including, development and reconciliation of budgets, negotiating with vendors and ad production;
· Familiarity and skills with graphic design software such as the Adobe Creative Suite;
· Editing and management experience with website platforms such as WordPress or equivalent;
· Demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet deadlines;
· Experience in the tourism/hospitality industry a plus.
Benefits include paid vacation, health care, dental benefits, life/LTD insurance, FSA, complimentary resort activities, resort discounts, and free daily lunch
Please email cover letter and resume to Daleri Brown, HR Director at [email protected] or apply online at http://www.lutsenresort.com/careers/apply/