Supply Chain Operations Program Manager
The Avangrid Renewables Supply Chain Operations Program Manager is responsible for ensuring efficient and Policy compliant Supply Chain Operations including: internal Framework Arrangement management and database accuracy to support routine purchases; and development and maintenance of cross functional procedures for materials and services required to support Avangrid Renewables US Commercial Operations at over 50 plants with a capacity of 5+ GW and growing. The successful applicant will apply a broad knowledge of supply chain operations to support a team of 25 and reports to the Director, Supply Chain. This is a key role in driving the consistency and productivity of the Supply Chain team.
• Management of over 100 internal SAP Framework Arrangements valued at over $150M. Scope includes tracking of spending, expiration dates, contract references, and replacement.
• Management of Framework Arrangement change process for modifications to specific lines on pricing or supplier part numbers.
• Implementation of new Framework Arrangements ensuring accuracy of all information and a smooth transition of any expiring Framework Arrangements.
• Accuracy of all Framework Arrangements and efficient access to all related information in tools that are easy to use for the team.
• Management of existing Materials and Services Agreements database including tracking of expiration dates and organized access to all contracts.
• Management of department's approximately 100 internal operating procedures. Scope includes writing technical content, reviewing technical content, and coordinating all aspects on ongoing management including completion, approvals, posting, periodic reviews, archival, etc.
• Development and implementation of department wide organization of information to ensure appropriate access and consistency across the team.
• Development and implementation of select KPIs to drive the appropriate actions and measure results. Management of internal Quality Reporting and associated audits.
• Leadership and initiative to propose changes that improve efficiency and optimize processes (Lean tools).
• Collaborate with internal customers and suppliers to improve performance.
• Compliance with all Company Policies, particularly those related to Purchasing and Quality.
• Travel as required (15%)
• Bachelor's degree in a Business, Logistics, or Supply Chain; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum of 10 years' experience in supply chain functions (sourcing, purchasing, inventory, etc.). The company may consider candidates with less experience at a lower level)
• Experience in with ERP systems (preferably SAP).
• Direct experience writing ISO compliant procedures.
• Solid understanding of supply chain for an operations group.
• Strong analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills to support customer requirements.
• Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams in a matrix environment. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Proficiency with MS office including Project, Visio, Excel, Access, SharePoint. Preference may be given to candidates with the following:
• Experience with wind plant construction, operations, and maintenance.
• Experience working for a large global company.
• APICS certification
• Advanced degree
All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check, references, drug screen, verification of legal right to work in the U.S., and in some cases, a credit check. A credit check will be administered when a prospective employee will be working in Finance, Accounting, Treasury or where duties may involve handling of funds, accounts or cash.
Avangrid Renewables is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other status or class protected by federal or state law.