Spanish Supervisor for Philip Morris International (m/f)
The Supervisor is a Team Leader for a team of Agents, being responsible for this team’s success and continuous improvement. He/she is responsible for the accomplishment of the internal objectives, motivating his/her team and managing them on a daily basis.
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
• Ensuring the team’s development, monitoring and evaluation;
• Motivating the team;
• Managing the team daily, according to internal policies;
• Ensuring the accomplishment of the Key Performance Indicators;
• Developing action plans for continuous improvement.
• Native Spanish speaker (mandatory);
• Fluency in English (at least B2 is mandatory);
• Experience in managing teams in a contact center environment at least 1 year (preferred);
• Experience in Call center at least 1 year (preferred);
• Outbound calls experience or commercial experience (preferred);
• Leadership skills;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Team spirit.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.