Project Management Office -Manager (m/f)
Manage with responsibility the Project Management Office. Analyze of the business goals, specify the requirements and follow-up in the implementation of new services and projects. Business analysis in on-going projects, relating all business units to define processes and solutions to improve operations in terms of quality and cost reduction in general. Management of projects that involve more than one campaign or more than one business unit in order to create an environment to maximize common resources. Project management and control for an operational or support area Analysis of data, telecommunications statistics and business results to develop solutions for the optimization of company resources.
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance.
• Project Management of on-going projects, connecting business units and the remaining areas, defining processes and solutions for quality and cost reduction optimization;
• Business objectives and guidelines analysis, requirements specification and follow-up of new services or campaigns implementation, optimization of the company’s current resources, such as databases, telecommunications or others;
• Identify potential risks and opportunities of improvement;
• Implementing company-wide management-approved strategies;
• Take an active role in the development of the department’s strategic and plans as required by department leadership;
• Provide the team a clear sense of direction, ensuring the knowledge of each team member in order to develop the feeling of "Care" to achieve excellent results in motivation, inspiration, attendance and engagement;
• Team assessment and management;
• Active part in the processes of continuous improvement, proposing improvement and innovations methods across the department and the company.
• Higher Education Degree (Engineering, Management, Computer Sciences or Physics, preferential);
• Fluency in Portuguese and English C1 (mandatory) – any additional knowledge in other languages is a plus (German, French and Spanish);
• Previous experience as Senior Project Manager (5 years minimum);
• Previous Contact Center or BPO experience is a plus;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, MS Project, Visio and others;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Excellent interpersonal relationship skills to deal with all levels of hierarchy within the company;
• Results oriented;
• Planning and Organization skills;
• Analytical, strategical and critical thinking.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.