Full-time Veterinary Assistant for a small animal practice in a beautiful new facility designed to provide care through comfort in Erie, Colorado.
Have you always wanted to work with animals in a practice that specializes in stress free care? Excited about working with animals and a fun team? Then look no more, we are looking for a full time veterinary assistant at Vista Animal Hospital.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with our clients and their pets
- Assist veterinarians with physical examination of pets
- Surgical and dental assistants
- Assist technicians on day-to-day tasks
- Monitor hospitalized pets
- Perform routine in-house laboratory work
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Enjoy working individually and as a team with a great work ethic
- Excel at communication skills
- Have a commitment to excellent client service
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Provide a clean and comfortable space for all patients
- 2 years’ experience working in a veterinary practice
- NEO software experience is preferred, but not essential
- Weekends, holidays and evenings will be required on occasion
As an employer of choice, we will provide you:
- Competitive wage
- Continuing Education
- Paid Time Off
- Veterinary Services at a Reduced Rate
Our practice is a soon to be 2+ doctor small animal practice committed to preventive care and high-quality medicine. We empower our team in order to enhance the lives of our clients and their pets. Through client communication, compassionate care and superb customer service, we pledge to create an exceptional experience and a lifelong relationship. We are AAHA accredited and a Cat Friendly Practice certified by AAFP. Our employees enjoy working here because we recognize the importance of the relationships between humans and animals and we see our clients and patients as extended family.
You can find us on the web at http://vistavet.net. If you are keen to pursue this exciting career opportunity, please follow instructions to apply on our website or email your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]. A background check will be required of the successful candidate. We are a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity employer.