North Mississippi Health Services is the nation's largest rural health system. Recognized nationally for information technology and integration, NMHS is a family of hospitals, medical clinics and nursing homes located throughout northeast Mississippi and northwest Alabama.
Our Accounting group has an opening for an Accountant that is very good with producing accurate and timely financial statement prep and reporting as well as various financial analysis tasks. You'll need to have a very special relationship with Excel as well as great oral and written communication skills.
What are the qualifications you ask?
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Love of Microsoft Excel including pivot tables, v-lookups, trend analysis
- 1 year of accounting experience
- Experience with prepping and creating financial statements and reports
Benefits when working as a teammember of NMHS -
- FULL-TIME EMPLOYEE BENEFIT OPTIONS
- Health, Prescription, Dental & Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account (Health & Dependent Care)
- Group Life Insurance
- Group Long-term Disability
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Time away from work
- Retirement savings plan with employer matching contributions
- Individual Short Term Disability
- Pet, Identity Theft and Legal Services Insurance
- Employee Pharmacy
- Credit Union
- Child Care Center (Tupelo)
- Meal discounts
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance Program
- Special employee rates at NMMC Wellness Centers
- Employee Discount Program
Visit us at www.nmhs.net, like us on Facebook, see our reviews on Glassdoor.