We require highly skilled and experienced fabricator welders for a company who specialise in the design and manufacture of packaged process plant equipment for the petrochemical, power generation and food industries.
Duties will include but are not limited to;
- Working predominantly with TIG, carbon and stainless, pipe work.
- Fabrication from engineering drawings, using TIG, MIG, FCAW, MMA,
- Fabrication of different materials such as Duplex, Super Duplex, Stainless steel, Aluminium and Carbon steel.
- Pipefitting producing a variety of components and packages.
- Working to fine tolerances.
- Site work at various companies across the country to complete work on behalf of the company, therefore working independently will be crucial.
Experience in the following is required;
- Full pen welds and self-inspection before X-ray inspection.
- Butt, fillet and purged welds
- Working to ASME Codes. (Not essential as training can be provided)
- HNC/ONC in engineering or equivalent is beneficial but not essential.
- City and Guilds Level 1, 2 or 3 in welding and fabrication.
- Previous welding and fabrication experience is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join an employer of choice in the Herefordshire area and have the opportunity to learn and progress.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your current CV to Chris Green at firstname.lastname@example.org