Social Media Coordinator
Join a multidisciplinary team of professionals who get results!
We implement internet marketing solutions tailored to the needs of our clients, to optimize their website visibility and attract potential students through advanced analytics expertise and cutting-edge digital marketing techniques.
Our team brings together multidisciplinary expertise around a common goal of meeting our client’s objectives, providing maximum return on their investment.
As a member of the social media team, you will monitor communications involving our clients on various social media platforms including Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc.
- Create and monitor engaging content for social media in localized markets
- Conduct research for curated content
- Participate in the creation and production of social media contests
- Assist with producing ad copy, creative, and targeting (using Facebook Custom Audiences) for Paid Social
- Report, analyze performance, and develop action plans for social media content
- Identify and test emerging social media platforms
- Create visual content (graphics, infographics, covers, etc.)
- Stay current on HEM client’s competitors and find ways to increase brand visibility on social media
- 2-years experience in social media presence
- University degree in a relevant field of study or additional work experience
- Perfect written English is a must, as our clients are located all over the world
- Active social media presence and in-depth knowledge of the most popular platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Google+, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Abreast of social media trends
- Intermediate skills in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Independent, organized, and a good team player
Additional skills considered as assets
- Facebook advertising certificate - Blueprint Certification
- Knowledge of social media analytics
- French (verbal and written)