Company Apply Now
If you can assess and qualify robotic and automation needs, we can solve them. We’ve proven that we can design and deliver automation systems. We need your help developing new business and managing accounts.
Why you’d consider joining the AMT Team
Applied Manufacturing Technologies (AMT) is one of North America’s largest independent automation engineering companies supporting manufacturers, robot companies, systems integrators, line builders and users of robotic automation worldwide. You would be working in our Automated Systems Group (ASG).
Leveraging AMT’s technical resources, ASG scales to any size project quickly with the highest level of technical expertise. This gives us an edge over most integrators with:
- Diverse Engineering and Systems Services Experience
- AMT in-house System Design
- World Class Concept Solutions, Staffed to Engineer and Execute “Technically Advanced” Systems
- Onsite Integration Capabilities and Experience
- On-Time Delivery and Start-up Record
- Experienced Field Start-up Team
We are focused on supplying complete automated solutions to a wide range of North American Industries including:
- Automotive: Foundry, Glass, Seating, Tier One Components.
- General Industry: Textile, Alternative Energy, Consumer Products, Medical Device, Aerospace, Consumer Electronics.
At AMT we are experienced in advanced material handling applications and solutions including:
- Machine Tending
- Collaborative robot applications
- 3D Bin Picking
- Vision Technologies
- Automated Assembly Systems
- Advanced Material Handling
What we would expect from you:
Represent AMT’s Automated Systems Group and develop new business within geographic sales territory and select accounts nationwide as assigned. Assess and qualify robotic & automation systems opportunities. Manage accounts and develop new accounts to generate growth in sales, profitability, and customer satisfaction. Support the entire customer sales process from opportunity identification through sales to implementation and acceptance.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (BSEE/BSME.) from four-year college or university and five to seven years of related robotic automation systems sales experience or equivalent training and experience
- Computer proficiency; strong knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in CRM utilization for account and opportunity management. MS Dynamics CRM is a plus