We have a great opportunity with growth potential for a Recruiter at Staff Management | SMX in Anoka, MN. The Recruiter collaborates with the Account Manager (AM) to manage the day-to-day activities of the Account and to ensure strategic goals and objectives are met. The responsibilities will include, recruiting, interviewing, hiring and orienting the associate workforce according to corporate culture and standards, coordinating Associate recruiting campaigns, initiating working relationships with alternative recruiting, sourcing, ensuring cost-effectiveness and timeframe of campaigns, and utilizing effective interview methods to ensure the hiring of competent Associates.
Pay rate: $15 -17/HR
What you'll do:
- Process full cycle recruiting on potential candidates (from interviewing and placing advertisements to conducting orientations, submitting background checks and drug tests).
- Create new employee files.
- Identify resolution to issues and take actions and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Analyze reports on weekly basis to identify recruitment needs.
- Meet with the Account Manager and with the client to understand and analyze the recruitment forecast.
- Assist Manager with attendance and payroll functions.
- Visiting associates on the floor to monitor safety and morale.
What you bring to the table:
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Prior recruitment experience with knowledge of HR processes.
- Strong customer service and client relations.
- Leadership abilities, initiative and ability to learn in a fast paced environment.
- Computer Skills (MS Office, Excel, PPT and Word).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Who We Are, How We Work:
- Staff Management | SMX partners with Fortune 500 and mid-sized companies to deliver innovative staffing solutions with superior results across a multitude of industries and geographies.
- Recruiting, hiring, training, managing, tracking and retaining thousands of temporary workers daily is what we do.
- When a client outsources a workforce management program from Staff Management | SMX, a dedicated team works from within the client's facility to become fully integrated into the work environment.
- We leverage our expertise in high-volume outsourced workforce management, our experience with leading VMS systems and our vendor-neutral management approach to ensure that you get the best-qualified candidate for the best rate.
- As part of the TrueBlue Workforce Management Group, we offer clients a broad range of staffing and outsourced solutions. TrueBlue is the largest industrial staffing firm in the United States, connecting over 100,000 people with work each day, and recruiting over 250,000 full-time employees each year.
Staff Management | SMX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.