Marketing Communication Specialist
Company Apply Now
You are an outgoing person who knows how to clearly send a message across when needed, and your social nature translates perfectly in the online. You are both persistent and polite, and communication is one of your strongest assets. You take great pride in your ability to craft a well-thought-out email or engage someone over social channels.
The candidate we’re looking for will be in charge of scouting the internet for suitable contacts and handle communication with press representatives, bloggers and resource websites (mostly via email and from time to time over the phone).
This position represents a great opportunity to get introduced to the highly competitive North American online marketing industry, or to advance your knowledge of it. You will be responsible with strategizing, managing and executing the PR and communication campaigns for one of Yardi’s brands. The purpose of these campaigns is to increase the brand’s visibility on Google and other search engines through outreach to relevant websites and acquisition of backlinks. Yardi’s websites are helping people across the US and Canada with finding a home for sale or for rent. These real estate portals have over 40 million page views per month, an inventory of over 2 million houses listed and frequent mentions in some of the most trafficked websites on the web such as Washington Post, Business Insider or Forbes.
Desired skills and experience:
• Bachelor's degree in PR, Marketing, English, Advertising, Communication, Journalism or related fields;
• Excellent English skills, both verbal & written;
• Great report writing and summarizing skills;
• Must have strong online research skills;
• Prior SEO or content marketing promotion experience is a plus;
• Last but not least, we are looking for a person who is organized, detail-oriented, and creative.
• Research and prospect industry and non-industry websites in order to gather and manage a portfolio of relevant contacts;
• Increase the brand’s visibility on Google and other search engines through outreach to relevant websites and acquisition of backlinks
• Establish and manage relationships with select media, news websites, bloggers, and industry influencers by developing compelling proactive pitches;
• Speak authentically and engagingly about the value and relevance of our brand as a top resource in the industry.
Friendly, professional and fun are just some of the words people use to describe the work-environment at Yardi. As a Yardi employee you are encouraged to share your ideas, overcome challenges as a team, and make the best products in the industry. To achieve this, we have created an environment that is relaxed and positive.
Yardi employees benefit from a private health insurance and services discounts, such as public transportation or parking subscription discounts. Plus, you will get to work in one of the newest business centers in Cluj-Napoca, The Office.