Marketing Communication Specialist
Company Apply Now
We’re looking for an outgoing person who can communicate information and ideas clearly. A person whose biggest strengths are positivity, professionalism, and ambition, and who can communicate those strengths through the written word. A persuasive person who is energized by building networks and sharing ideas.
The candidate we’re looking for will be the main point-of-contact for both press outreach and inbound press requests. They will search for and develop professional relationships with media contacts mostly through email and occasionally over the phone.
We have over 10 experienced PR & Communication specialists that will help you develop professionally.
This a great opportunity to get introduced to the highly competitive North American online marketing industry, or to expand your knowledge in it. You will be part of a highly skilled team in charge of strategizing, managing and executing the PR and outreach campaigns for one of Yardi’s brands. The purpose of these campaigns is to increase the brand’s visibility on Google and other search engines through outreach to relevant websites and acquisition of backlinks.
Yardi’s websites are helping people across the US and Canada find homes for sale or apartments to rent. These real estate portals have over 40 million page views per month and an inventory of over 2 million residences listed. Our PR & Communication team constantly secures mentions in some of the most popular publications on the web, such as Washington Post, NY Times, Business Insider and Forbes.
Desired skills and experience:
• Bachelor's degree in PR, Marketing, English, Advertising, Communication, Journalism or related fields;
• Excellent English skills, both verbal & written;
• Ability to write creative and engaging content based on a variety of topics;
• Strong networking and online research skills;
• Highly organized and creative with attention to detail.
• Research and identify websites in a variety of industries in order to develop a reliable network of valuable outreach contacts;
• Increase the brand’s visibility on Google and other search engines through outreach to relevant websites and through acquiring backlinks;
• Establish and manage relationships with select news websites, bloggers, and industry influencers by developing compelling pitches;
• Write authentically and engagingly about the value of our brand as a top resource in the industry.
Friendly, professional and fun are just some of the words people use to describe the work-environment at Yardi. As a Yardi employee you are encouraged to share your ideas, overcome challenges as a team, and make the best products in the industry. To achieve this, we have created an environment that is relaxed and positive.
Yardi employees benefit from a private health insurance and services discounts, such as public transportation or parking subscription discounts. Plus, you will get to work in one of the newest business centers in Cluj-Napoca, The Office.