Training Manager for Gaming project (m/f)
Teleperformance provides for each client a customer support representative team (csr) who are dealing everyday with customers by phone, email, chat or other channels.
The Training Manager’s mission is to ensure that CSR´s receives appropriate training and feedback in order to achieve excellent quality results.
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Free organized sport activities and events every month.
• Managing a team of Trainers;
• Check the content and topicality of training, namely how effective we use QA´s outputs (findings), together with other inputs, in continuously updating and improving our training programs;
• Understand the business metrics, build a story which summarizes holistic training performance, identifies solutions and implement the necessary actions;
• Leads improvement initiatives in conjunction with Operations and Account Management, supporting operational excellence and consistency;
• Be the point of contact with the client in terms of Training.
• Fluency in English (C1);
• Previous experience as a Trainer;
• Team management experience;
• Experience designing, creating and implementing Training plans;
• Team spirit;
• Ability to make decisions under high levels of stress.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.