Executive Assistant to Tech Services General Manager (CRMF) PNG
Do you have a background in finance and adminstration and want to use your skills to make a difference to the lives of others?
Christian Radio Missionary Fellowship (CRMF) is a ministry of Mission Aviation Fellowship (MAF). It exists to provide the Church in PNG with technical solutions, such as radio communication, computing, solar lighting, digital audio bibles and any other technology that can help them to advance the gospel.
CRMF now require an Executive Assistant to support the General Manager with the day to day running of the facility, through administration support and financial oversight.
Full role specification:
This role is responsible to the General Manager for:
- Assistance with day to day running of the CRMF facility, especially through administration support and financial oversight.
- The planning, direction and co-ordination of the organisation's accounting and financial control.
- The oversight of accurate compilation of all accounts, financial reports, statements and records and supervision of office staff and procedure.
- Performing all non-technical service department duties.
- Being responsible for Labour Department and Immigration Department matters.
- Being responsible for Human Resources matters for all CRMF staff.
This role will either personally or by delegation and supervision, be responsible for:
- Administration tasks such as preparation of papers for board meetings, completing project proposals, updating organisational manuals, and various other monthly and quarterly reports.
- Financial oversight of the Finance department, under the control of the Finance Manager, which includes assuring tasks are completed such as ensuring maintenance of an accurate, efficient accounting system including preparation of monthly financial statements and budget reports for all departments.
- Assisting the technical staff with ordering and pricing.
- Human Resources functions according to PNG Employment Law and CRMF policies.
- Supervision of payroll and maintenance of accurate wage & personnel records
- Supervision of the preparation and distribution of circular letters, mailing lists etc.
- Supervision of the maintenance of an efficient filing system for correspondence and financial records.
- Promotional material for CRMF such as prayer points, banners, etc.
- Provision of local logistics and administration support in many areas such as maintenance, sourcing, management of local workers, vehicle maintenance, etc.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
Commercial, Administration, Accounting or Bookkeeping training/qualification
- 3 years experience in financial and or office administration
- Experience in management
- Accounting training
- Experience in training
There is an occupational requirement for overseas staff to be committed Christians, sent and supported by their home Church, and able to support and promote the Christian ethos and beliefs of MAF as a mission organisation through taking part in Christian activities such as Church events, prayer meetings etc. All roles (unless otherwise specified) require some personal support raising to be carried out under the guidance and training of MAF UK.