Yard Coordination Manager
Manage all yard operations at assigned Foley locations. Develop, implement and maintain yard operational process for all divisions for assigned locations companywide. Manage rental machine RTR process at assigned Foley locations.
All essential functions, duties, and other responsibilities will be performed following safety guidelines/practices and be in support of the Company’s Mission, Vision, and Principles Statements and will include the following:
This position may involve knowledge of confidential information. Such information will be handled with the utmost discretion.
- Manage daily activities of assigned yard coordinators.
- Manage all current yard policies and procedures.
- Implement new yard policies and procedures as determined by management.
- Manage weekly inventory process for all sales and rental assets at assigned locations.
- Manage shipping and receiving process. Implement changes as needed.
- Manage inspection and reporting process of machine condition as needed
- Manage inventory of sales and rental attachments – i.e. buckets, snow plows, rippers, etc.
- Assist customers with inquires on product and machine operations.
- Manage fuel process and reporting for assigned locations.
- Manage yard organization at assigned locations as defined by management.
- Manage yard maintenance and upkeep for assigned locations.
- Ability to effectively communicate with managers, employees, and customers. - Ability to positively motivate, manage, and develop employees. - Strong customer relations skills. - Strong oral and written communication skills. - Ability to perform both basic and more complicated mathematic fundamentals. - Basic computer skills in all Microsoft Office products, and an ability to learn to effectively operate any company software – with training. - Must have a valid driver’s license. - A thorough understanding of the terminology related to the products and services. - Working knowledge of Cat and Allied equipment and how equipment is operated.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Proven experience and/or training in a related field.
- Previous management experience is preferred.
- Basic repair and diagnostic experience with equipment is required.
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity