Company Apply Now
Established veterinary clinic now under new ownership is looking for an enthusiastic veterinarian licensed in Georgia that has a passion for the well-being of animals, enjoys surgery and is an excellent communicator. Our environment is one where our employees love what they do and are known for being compassionate, friendly, efficient, and knowledgeable. We strive to maintain not only a successful team, but a team that's able to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
We offer a variety of services including general practice, emergency care, dentistry, and surgery. We strive to provide quality care in a supportive work environment. While one year of experience as a veterinarian is preferred, we welcome new DVM graduates as potential candidates if they have a passion for learning, excellent communicator, and have significant previous experience in the veterinary field.
Other job requirements:
* Excellent medical and surgical skills
* Excellent communication skills with both staff and clients; ability to work as part of a team
* Perform basic computer skills
* Available for rotating weekends
* Be able to lift and carry animals weighing up to 40 lbs.
* Be able to sit, stand or bend for extended periods of time
Salary is commensurate with experience. We offer a generous benefit package with paid vacation, professional liability coverage, continuing education allowance, dues/subscriptions/licenses, personal pet discount and uniform allowance.
Veterinarian: 1 year (Preferred)
License or certification:
GA Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (Required)