Company Apply Now
You're known for being a self-starter. Always ready with a plan of action but willing to recalibrate with input from others. You can communicate with a wide variety of personalities and have the ability to establish cooperative relationships. The idea of focusing on just one aspect of marketing bores you to tears because you want to do EVERYTHING and truly believe you're good at it! If you're finding yourself thinking "That's me! That's me!" then please read on.
Applied Manufacturing Technologies (AMT) is North America’s largest independent automation engineering company supporting manufacturers, robot companies, systems integrators, line builders and users of robotic automation worldwide. Don't worry. We're not expecting you to be a robotics guru, however, you will be working with engineers and marketing technical services. To be successful in this position you're going to have to be comfortable with learning about robotic automation.
Job responsibilities include:
Manage Web Presence:
- Coordinate all AMT website planning and activities with external contractor
- Creates graphics and advertising for web
- Develop case studies, articles, and videos from various groups within AMT
- Coordinates write and issue press releases
- Maintain a strong and active presence for AMT in social media outlets, such as Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Promote participation across the company
- Keep Yammer page active
- Maintain calendar(s) of events
- Research & recommend events
- Document results of participation
- Promote speakers
- Assist in preparation of presentations
Organize and Maintain Marketing Materials:
- Manage the library of presentations, videos, photos, etc
- Support employee communications (Gripper, Yammer, HR projects, etc.)
- Support recruiting and retention programs
- Promote AMT Core Values
Degree in marketing or related experience required.
If you've read this far you must be interested. Please send us your resume and our friendly and fun HR Team will review it. Candidates will be asked for examples of their work.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sponsorship not available for this position