Director of Nursing Services/DNS
Company Apply Now
Director of Nursing
Worcester, MA area
A premier skilled nursing facility is looking to add a Director of Nursing to their leadership team.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Completes patient care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing and staff; follows up on work results
- Establishes a positive work environment by providing support to patients and families
- Provides information to patients and health care team by answering questions and requests
- Ensures complete and prompt reporting to the Executive Director / Administrator
- Ensures that significant changes in residents' conditions are communicated to the physician and family or responsible party
Key Educational/Professional Requirements
- Currently licensed as an RN in MA ; Associate’s Degree in Nursing required; Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred. 3-5 years of experience in nurse leadership in a long-term care setting preferred. Knowledge of state and federal regulations. Experience with geriatric population preferred.
Competitive salary and benefits. Please apply today.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.