Customer Service Representative
Company Apply Now
Stride Staffing is seeking a motivated Customer Service Representative (CSR) . The CSR has direct contact with the customer and needs to maintain a professional attitude.
- Answer phones, check availability.
- Look up vehicle application when necessary.
- Import and process electronically received orders.
- Manually input orders received via fax or pdf.
- Make sure shipping is notified of any special notes and/or requirements for a customer’s order.
- Create Pro Forma invoices (for out of the country shipments).
- Send acknowledgement with availability for all orders.
- Work with salesmen and manufacturers reps.
- Update customer’s cross reference and/or pricing when needed.
- Work with purchasing on items coming in.
- Any other customer service tasks.
-Customer Service Experience -At least 2 year experience in computer skills, proficiency in Word, Excel, and Internet -Staffing experience PLUS -Team Player -Must have job stability Job Benefits: •Full time employment •Vacation, PTO and Holiday pay •Health Insurance •Great work environment •Bonus Plan (Monthly) Hours: 8am-5pm Pay Rate: $12.00/Hr