Local Market Bid Specialist
Company Apply Now
NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organizations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It’s time to rethink what you expect from your employer
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you're not just building a career – you're building a life. Our main asset is our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. With 76.000 colleagues in 40 countries and counting many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT Data offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
What you can expect & what we want you to do
- Coordinate the preparation of bid responses to both public and private tenders
- Analyze the private/public procurement documents published within the procurement procedures for projects of interest and identify potential risks and non-compliances and escalates them for closing the offer in optimal conditions and time;
- Identification of illegal actions or requirements in the tendering documentation, evaluation of the possibility to submit a Complaint, and preparation of Complaints;
- Manage subcontractors/partners for administrative / qualification documentation in the offer;
- Organizing and preparing the tender dossiers (drafting qualification documents, association and/or subcontracting agreements, etc.) in order to develop a competitive offer that complies with the customer requirements
- Facilitate negotiation and conclusion of the procurement contracts
- Contribute to the ongoing development of processes, tools, content and templates promoting new initiatives
- Cooperation with internal entities in order to make possible the implementation of the winning projects
- Profitability analysis on the full evolution cycle of qualified opportunities;
- Discover and emphasize discrepancies in the RFPs and coordinate clarification processes with customers;
- Work closely with presales team in order to assemble and validate the technical proposal and with the account management in order to meet deadlines for proposals and close the financial proposal;
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
- Excellent English skills
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- The ability to prepare professional and persuasive presentations. Very good experience with MS Power Point, Excel and Word.
- Bid Management Experience
- Experience within the IT industry is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join NTT DATA Romania, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Kids’ birthday party, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew and many other benefits- not to mention our top class Gaming Room with around-the-clock access!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at email@example.com . Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!