Documentation Specialist - Park City, KS
Our Documentation Specialists assist the company with preparing and/or maintaining documentation pertaining to business processes, such as operating procedures, process maps, etc. Your job as the Documentation Specialist is to work with department employees to develop, maintain, and support informational products such as procedures, user manuals, and training materials, etc.
What you will do in this job:
- Interview employees and subject matter experts and ask questions to gain a complete understanding of business processes to develop and create documentation
- Review filmed tasks and create documentation
- Validate deliverables for accuracy, readability, and usability
- Observe employees at work, perform task observations, and conduct time studies to gain a complete understanding of work and department processes to develop and create documentation
Our Ideal Candidate
- One to three years of experience technical writing, creating instruction manuals, or documenting processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to write and prepare from standard to complicated written materials, reports, correspondence, etc.
- Results oriented with a strong sense of urgency
What will put you ahead:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level of work experience
- Industry knowledge
Who We Are
Foley Industries and its subsidiaries Foley Equipment, Foley Power Solutions, Foley Rental and SITECH Central have proudly served and represented Caterpillar for nearly 80 years. Committed to customer success across Kansas and Western Missouri, Foley strives every day to deliver excellence across the full range of equipment and power generation sales, rental, service, and technology solutions. With 1,000 employees in 15 cities, we are dedicated to being Your First Choice. For more information, please visit www.FoleyEq.com.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with matching
- Full insurance benefits
- Holiday, vacation and wellness days
- Family owned company where you’re more than just another employee
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. To request a reasonable accommodation or assistance in completing the application, call 316-529-5810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.