Calling all experienced Sales Directors!
- Do you consistently meet or exceed sales goals?
- Do you take satisfaction in doing things ‘the right way’?
- Are you willing to be held accountable for the performance of yourself and your team?
If you answered Yes to these questions and you are looking for opportunities to join a growing company, ZIO is what you are looking for.
Sophisticated Technology – Simplified! This describes ZIO and the custom technologies we deliver. To accomplish this, we all work as a team and everyone is dedicated to quality of the highest level. Every project must be better than the one before and “Good Enough” doesn’t exist. We haven’t won all our awards by allowing mediocrity. However, ZIO recognizes that with this intensity there must also be a balance. We ask that everyone focus on a healthy Life-Work balance; that is, they should put their life before their work.
We're seeking a Sales Director to develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets; successfully lead our sales team; expand our client base; and build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships. Our industry partners include architects, engineers, interior designers, builders, general contractors, electricians, and other industry professionals. Our Sales Director will inspire, coach, and be supported by Relationship Managers who are responsible for working with end user clients to take them through the project process from solutions design to final installation; and Business Development Managers who oversee this process to make sure that we are consistently delivering at the high expectations that we set.
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum of five years experience driving the sales process from plan to close and successfully leading sales teams. Industry experience is preferred.
- Proficient in being the voice of experience and tenacity to inspire, mentor, encourage and educate sales team.
- Energetic and proactive with proven record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales goals; displaying new ideas and improving performance; has to be held back not dragged forward.
- Broad and deep understanding of client-focus and business models
At ZIO, we believe that the key to keeping great talent is treating them well. We realize it isn’t all about the money. Some of the benefits we offer:
- Paid Training & Semi-annual individual development planning
- Retirement Matching
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays & Time Off
- Company events such as go-kart racing, bowling, beer tasting on a quarterly basis
- Profit sharing
To be honest, not everyone is suitable for ZIO’s culture. If you are afraid of hard work or blame others, this isn’t an opportunity for you. But, if you believe your work is a personal reflection of yourself, you hate losing, and you have a passion for constant learning then you should apply now. ZIO is going places and we need great people like you to get there.
ZIO is EEO and Drug-Free Workplace.