RT Embedded Software Engineer
Company Apply Now
Matrix global, the offshore division of matrix IT, one of the leading global R&D services companies with more than 8,000 professionals, is looking for RT Embedded Software Engineer to join the team of Essence.
• Development of SW for real-time embedded systems
• Analyze, understand, implement and test requirements
• Debug malfunctions
• BSc in computer science or computer engineering from a known university or college.
• At least 5 years of experience in RT EMBEDDED development.
• Excellent knowledge and experience in 'C' programming.
• Experience programming with RTOS - must.
• Experience with embedded platforms.
• Experience with ARM Cortex M Platforms.
• Experience with testing equipment such as scopes, spectrum analyzers, sniffers etc.
• Excellent English
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment
• Experience with low power embedded systems
• Experience in communication protocols
• Experience in imaging / image sensors / camera interfaces
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!