Education Guidance Specialist
Dermalogica is looking for a self-motivated individual to join our dynamic Education Guidance team. In this role as Education Guidance Specialist, you will have the opportunity to actively fill all education activities through phone interaction with students and accounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Proactively make outbound calls to potential and existing students, as well as Dermalogica accounts in assigned territory to promote upcoming classes, new product launches, on-tours and events
- Answer and respond to inbound registration calls and recommend appropriate classes
- Follow-up with students to confirm class attendance; collect and process class payments
- Guide and counsel students over the phone
- Build long-term relationships with students and accounts by delivering the highest level of customer service at all times through phone interaction
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School degree (AA/BA degree a plus!)
- One plus years' experience working in a Sales/Customer Service call center environment (outbound call experience preferred!)
- One plus years' experience working in an administrative role
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel required
Apply now and become a team member for a company that provides competitive compensation, outstanding benefits including Health Benefits, Monthly Product Allowances, Profit Sharing, Annual Fitness Reimbursement, Domestic Partner Benefits, 401(k) Matching, not to mention a host of other perks.
To be considered for this role, please click on "Apply Now" to complete your online application. Please know that all applications are reviewed for consideration. A member of the Human Resources team will contact you if your experience and skills are a match for the position.
Dermalogica is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity.