Head of Treasury Sales
Company Apply Now
BSP is a modern and energetic Bank with the largest branch, rural and electronic banking networks in Papua New Guinea, Fiji, Solomon Islands, Cook Islands, Samoa, Tonga and Vanuatu. BSP is committed to providing the highest level of service combined with market leading financial solutions to our customers and communities.
BSP is seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to work in our fast growing and expanding organization. The Head of Treasury Sales position is based in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea and reports to the General Manager Treasury. The position is responsible to manage a team of agile Treasury Sales professionals to develop and execute customer strategic plans, identify new customers and new treasury business opportunities and manage customer dealing and ensure compliance relationships.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Manage the Treasury Sales dealing team to develop and execute strategic customer plans in collaboration with Corporate, Paramount Relationship Managers.
- Identify new customers and new treasury business opportunities.
- Visit customers at their premises and maintain ongoing contact with existing and new customers to ensure we know the customers’ needs and desires of Treasury.
- Provide sound advice on pertinent market circumstances and rates and explore resolutions for any issues they may have.
- Develop and maintain close working relationship with Product Managers and coordinate marketing efforts with them.
- Create requests for new or increased limits for treasury products and actively monitor progress.
- Identify and expand cross selling opportunities.
- Monitor and ensure compliance of the Treasury Sales team to external and internal policies.
Applicant should have a proven track record with the following experience, skills and competencies:
- University Degree in Business or a related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a foreign exchange and interest rate Treasury environment, dealing with various customer types.
- Personable and passionate about global markets.
- Compliance with Policies and Procedure and Risk Assessment in Global Markets.
- Demonstrated ability for management of high performing team.
- Excellent Negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated ability for Product Development.
- Excellent IT skills (Sales & Service Processes).
Salary offered will commensurate with skills and experience of successful candidate.
Apply Now to submit your application to:
The Head of Talent Management,
Human Resources, BSP
Port Moresby, NCD, Papua New Guinea
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.