Skills and Qualifications
- Must have experience with the following:
- MIG Welding
- TIG welding a plus not but required
- Reading Blueprints & a tape measurers
- Using a majority of hand tools
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs
- Must have a few tools including tape measurers
- Must be able to use a forklift
- Layout/Fit assemblies per print
- Setup +Weld assemblies with the required welding process.
- Cut material if needed for production
- Maintain a clean work area
- Measure and inspect parts for quality
- Review blueprints or specifications to determine work requirements.
- Operate a Forklift as needed.
4 - 10s and 3 8s - 64 hours a week
6am - 4:30pm - Monday - Thursday
6am - 2:30pm - Friday- Sunday
Please apply online at http://www.prontostaffing.com/industrial-application.html
and then call our office at 940-228-3144 to schedule your interview. Stop by our office at 301 Dallas Dr. #124 Denton Tx, 76205