Think Staffing Solutions are recruiting for an Operations Manager in Basingstoke/Reading to work throughout London and the Home Counties. Our client is recruiting for an experienced Operations Manager who has experience in the Fire & Security industry. As an Operations Manager, your primary responsibility will be to run the day to day operation of the Installation & Service division managing all operatives and maximising their abilities to full potential.
Job Requirements (Operations Manager)
• To oversee the company’s Installation and Service division and running of all installation projects, including attending site meetings in relation to these projects.
• Preparation of all Health and Safety related paperwork for projects and maintenance and ensuring that all handover and commissioning paperwork is completed on time.
• Ensuring all “As fitted” drawings and Specifications are correct and that all operations and maintenance manuals for projects are fully completed issued and copies filed for our records.
• Carrying out audits and inspections of engineers (Installation and Service) as per NSI requirements, ensuring that all audit plans are completed and reports filed for our records.
• Ensuring that maintenances carried out by the service engineers are completed in time, paperwork received and filed in accordance with the NSI standards.
• Conducting monthly meetings with the senior installation/service managers to discuss and report on profitability, productivity, callouts, maintenance statistics and projects as required.
You (Operations Manager)
• Experience working on Alarm & Detection Systems, Intruder Alarm Systems, Access Control Systems and Closed Circuit Television Systems.
• Management and leadership skills
• Good communication skills
• Commercial awareness & Diplomacy