Company Apply Now
Our client, an electronic engineering and component manufacturer in central Pennsylvania and a world leader in its industry is seeking to fill the position of Program Manager. The successful candidate will be a dynamic, results driven professional that is able to be part of a technology- based company that was started in the late 1990’s whose competency is in power electronics for military marine systems, underwater acoustics, anti-submarine warfare, medical, industrial, and oil and gas markets.
The position requires that the successful candidate have very strong accounting and financial background.
- Compiles, analyzes and reviews financial information and prepared entries for general ledger accounts.
- Senior Manager that actively participates in developing the strategic direction of the business.
- Analyzes financial information detailing assets, liabilities, capital and prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports to summarize current and projected company financials.
- Preparation of periodic monthly and quarterly financial reports, forecasting and annual planning as required by corporate management.
- Manages payroll system for entire company.
- Coordinates physical inventory of assets and materials.
- Support cost accounting functions.
- Coordinates and assists in collections within A/R.
- Manages federal contracts and interactions with DCAA including audits, accounting functions and contract issues.
- Performs A/P audits and ensures processing of timely payments.
- Makes recommendations and performs monthly maintenance regarding the accounting reserves, assets and expenditures
- Manages aspects of Human Resource Department including all employee benefit insurances and corporate business insurances.
- Manage cash flow and cash flow projections weekly.
- Prepare monthly corporate financial reports.
- Process all credit card transactions, check banks for wires incoming and outgoing.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Accounting or business degree preferred.
- Experience with preparation of consolidated financials and must be able to meet corporate deadlines.
- Government contracting experience desired, but not required.
- Experience in Human Resources.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and effective problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to use all Microsoft Office programs with emphasis on Excel.
- Must have experience and be strong with accounting software applications.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
Please submit resume for consideration. (Must be in .doc, .docx or .pdf form)