Service Now Architect
Company Apply Now
Service Now Architect (6+ YOE)
- Have at least 4 years of experience working as ServiceNow Developer and must have the ServiceNow Admin certification.
- ITIL Foundations certification is desired.
- Have experience using ServiceNow features like: Script Includes, Client Scripts, UI Scripts, UI Policies, Catalog items, Record producers, Script includes, Workflows, CMS sites, Notifications, Import sets, transform maps, update sets, database views, define security rules through ACLs and user roles, metric definition development, reporting, UI pages, UI macros, etc
Activities to Perform
- Engage process owners and business stakeholders to translate business requirements into feasible functional requirements
- Provide subject matter expertise, act as technical product advocate, design, develop and implement ITIL processes within the ServiceNow platform.
Languages: Be fluent in English (conversations and writing emails)
Location: Any GDC or we can even check the Home office option
About Softtek: Founded in 1982, Softtek is a global provider of process-driven IT solutions with 30 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia. With 15 Global Delivery Centers in the U.S., Mexico, China, Brazil, Argentina, Costa Rica, Spain, Hungary and India, Softtek helps improve and produce predictable outcomes for top-tier corporations in over 20 countries. Softtek is the creator and a leader of the nearshore industry. For more information on what we do, who we are, and career opportunities, visit www.softtek.com / Follow us @Softtek on Twitter, and be our fan on Facebook www.facebook.com/softtek