SaaS Cloud Security Leader
Company Apply Now
Under the direction of the SaaS Chief Security Officer provide cyber security management for the Application Lifecycle Management and Application Portfolio Management products being delivered via Software as a Service delivery model. This role requires managing the internal and customer communication on security compliance and practices and ensuring that agreed customer, industry and corporate security standards are being followed and appropriate evidence is being generated to support the audit process.
- Support of Security and Compliance projects to meet Regulatory, Customer and internal requirements for the Micro Focus SaaS APM/ALM products.
- Collaboration and communication across the business to ensure appropriate security processes, procedures and tools are installed, monitored, and effectively operating and alerting.
- Manages service levels, control effectiveness, control failure remediation, operational automation and oversight of shared information security team
- Liaise with corporate compliance, audit, legal and HR management teams as required, including overseeing annual audits and reporting as required.
- Ensure that security policies, standards and practices are being followed for your area and oversee training on security policies and practices.
- Serve as the escalation point for technical issues related to information security platforms.
- Take the lead role in responding to and containing information security related incidents.
- Promote a culture of information security across your business units.
- Participates as a senior contributor and subject matter expert in architecture discussions and strategy planning activities to further the evolution and development of InfraSecOps services.
- Provide guidance and direction of customer and market segment requirements for network and/or server security infrastructure.
- Acts as a subject matter expert and engineering resource for InfoSec-coordinated security remediation projects, incident response activities, and forensics information gathering
- Establish and maintain operational processes and procedures that improve efficiencies and performance
Education & experience required:
- Graduate from an accredited college with a Bachelor's degree required, preferably with coursework in computer science, information systems or information technology.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of progressive experience in an IT infrastructure or security team, including prior senior level roles
- Deep technical knowledge of network or systems security infrastructure, such as network or host-based firewalls, IDS, IPS, proxy servers, tap, and/or logging/SIEM solutions
- Experience with Cloud or SaaS
- Proven experience in OS security and systems design
- Experience designing networks or systems for high availability, security, manageability, and reliability
- Demonstrated experience with incident response processes