Unit Clerk - Russian Unit
Royal Braintree Nursing & Rehabilitation Center has an opportunity for a Unit Clerk on our Russian Unit - Fulltime.
Russian speaking required!
- Filing: monthly edits, consults, progress notes after reviewed
- Resident Weekly Skin Check Audits
- Inputting resident weights after being reviewed and verified
- Maintaining up to date running records
- Inputting resident meal percentages
- Reviewing CNA documentation
- Monitoring and assisting with POC Compliance: completion packets and ADL correction packets
- Monitoring completion of fridge temps and glucometer books
- Monitoring need of supplies for the unit: meds, dressing supplies, paper, toner, etc.
- Appointments: scheduling appointments, booking transportation, coordinating who will accompany resident, preparing paperwork
- Dischargers: review paperwork for completion, copy, and fax
Royal Braintree Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is conveniently located in the heart of Weymouth Landing where Braintree, Weymouth and Quincy converge, and within easy walking distance of public transit. We are easily accessible from South Shore Hospital, Beth Israel Deaconess/Milton, and all Boston hospitals.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Royal Health Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Royal Health Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.