FILLED - Human Resources Assistant - 106126
Company Apply Now
Local company in State College seeking an entry level HR Assistant. Full time hours on a temporary basis. Position will focus on the following:
- Monitor employee's DOT Driver's Certifications and schedule DOT Re-certification Physical
- Examinations, prior to their expiration. Monitoring direction will be provided by Human Resources.
- Review and update the DOT Recertification spreadsheet accordingly.
- Contact the employee, supervisor and Fleet Compliance Manager and inform on the employee's certification status.
- Coordinate and schedule recertification appointment between the employee and the designated/certified medical facilities.
- Complete the Medical Services Order sheet and other related documentation. Process and forward and file these documents accordingly.
- Receive, coordinate payment and file invoices associated with the approved medical procedures.
- Reconciliation will include updating a spreadsheet and coordinating the invoice with the Accounts Payable department.
- Coordinate and schedule pre-employment physicals. This task follows many of the same tasks involved with the first task listed above.
- Compose existing documents and packets of information in support of training sessions and newcomers orientation.
- Collect and file HR related documentation into the employee's file on a daily basis.
- Answer phones, direct calls, take messages and assist customers when possible.
- Various administrative tasks may be assigned as needed.
- Successfully complete basic HIPPA training.
Drug test required. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates seeking a profession in the Human Resources field.
Please submit resume for consideration.