Company Apply Now
ServiceMaster Restoration Services, an employee owned company, is the recognized leader in water and fire damage restoration services. In addition to water and fire damage restoration ServiceMaster provides mold remediation, carpet cleaning, and a variety of other services to residential and commercial customers alike. For more information about our company please visit our website www.svmcleaning-restoration.com.
The General Manager position will direct the ServiceMaster Restore business unit in a profitable, goal oriented manner that encourages full participation, mutual respect, and a customer focused attitude among all employees throughout all company divisions according to the annual plans developed by leadership. This position reports directly to the Director of Operations.
- Proven Track Record of Achieving Company Goals.
- Make certain all division functions are operating efficiently, effectively, and profitably.
- Must have the ability to motivate employees to perform.
- Work with each division manager to develop an annual plan for their unit.
- Establish and communicate clear standards of performance, and key performance indicators for each division head to measure profitability, excellent customer service, and quality work.
- Work with each division head to complete annual budgets and prepare reports for monthly reviews.
- Lead daily, weekly, monthly division accountability meetings.
- Ability to operate efficiently with minimum supervision.
- Highly effective organization and planning skills.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Review all required paperwork, contracts and acknowledgments presented by division heads for various projects.
- Attend and participate in various industry-training programs, as assigned by Leadership.
- Develop and Implement process improvement projects to improved efficiencies and reduce expense.
- Maintain and improve on established revenue goals.
- Maintain and improve on profit goals.
- 3 years Management experience in a service industry.
- Working knowledge of basic office equipment
- Must possess excellent written, verbal, and people skills.
- Proficient Computer skills (internet search, MS Excel / Word, etc.)
- Must be able to learn and utilize our proprietary software; Restore 365, Xactware and others as necessary
- Clean Driving Record
- Clean background check
- Pass a Pre-Employment Drug Test