English Supervisor (m/f) - Lisbon
As a supervisor you will lead a group of approximately 15 Customer Service Representatives, you will organize their workload and monitor the team performance. You will be responsible for this team’s success and continuous improvement assuring the accomplishment of the internal objectives. You will motivate, train and manage them on a day-to-day basis.
• International career in a multicultural environment;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Intensive training and familiarization phase;
• Long-term development opportunities;
• Safe and stable work;
• Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
• Accommodation in a room of a Teleperformance owned apartment;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Free annual flight to the home country;
• Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more for all who are interested.
• Ensuring the team’s development, monitoring and evaluation;
• Motivating the team;
• Managing the team daily, according to internal policies;
• Ensuring the accomplishment of the Key Performance Indicators;
• Developing action plans for continuous improvement.
• Native English speakers (mandatory);
• Fluency in Portuguese (mandatory);
• Experience managing contact center teams, minimum 1 year (mandatory);
• Experience in Optical or Pharmaceutical areas (preferable);
• MS Office knowledge;
• Team spirit;
• Ability to make decisions under high levels of stress.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.