Company Apply Now
Matrix Global, the offshore division of Matrix IT, one of the leading global R&D services companies with more than 8,000 professionals, is looking for Scala Developer to join the team of Neura.
What they do?
Securely analyzing data from smartphones and IoT devices, generating actionable insights about personas and moments in users’ lives, enabling costumers to respond immediately and in context to their behavior.
You'll be expected to:
• Develop big data solutions
• Work with data engineers and data scientists to drive adoption of the platform
• SQL Database development and management
• NoSQL databases development and management
• Managing testing and production servers
• Server deployment, monitoring and troubleshooting
We need you to have experience with:
• At least 3 years’ experience in Scala development
• Experienced/Knowledge in Spark, Hadoop, Presto, Hive
• Experience working with large data sets, experience working with distributed computing (MapReduce, Apache Spark, etc.).
• Experience working with AWS EMR Tools and Utilities (Spark History Server, Ganglia, etc.)
• Experienced in ETL/ processes
• Experienced in SQL (ex. Postgres) and noSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis, Aerospike)
• Experienced in high performance real-time systems development
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent), or a veteran of a technological army unit.
• Problem solver mindset and strong interest in new technologies
• Fast and efficient autodidact abilities
Bonus points if you've already:
• Experienced in Java, Python or any other programming language
• Experience in managing AWS cloud services
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!