Executive Office Manager - Kansas City
Provide executive administrative support to the President/CEO and other VP’s and executives. Works with others to formulate and effectuate management policies. Is a representative of management. Uses discretion and independent judgment. Keeps official corporate records and executes administrative policies determined by, or in conjunction with, other company officials.
All essential functions, duties, and other responsibilities will be performed following safety guidelines/practices and be in support of the Company’s Mission, Vision, and Principles Statements and will include the following:
This position will involve knowledge of confidential information. Such information will be handled with the utmost discretion.
- Manage the President/CEO, COO and other Vice President’s schedules and independently schedule appointments.
- This position serves as a gatekeeper for the CEO, COO and others by communicating directly with the public, customers, board members, other business executives, and staff members as may be appropriate.
- Manage the complex and detailed corporate travel needs of the executives, including air travel (chartered and commercial), hotel, rental vehicles, and all other travel-related needs including proper preparation of timely expense reports.
- Prepare President/CEO’s confidential correspondence, when needed, and other presentations, reports or spreadsheets as requested. May prepare documents for other executives.
- Lead and manage high level special projects as well as conduct research from time to time.
- Manage the scheduling and maintenance of the company’s conference rooms.
- Review, distribute and copy mail and correspondence as needed, and perform other similar administrative duties.
- Prepare and distribute corporate announcements and other employee and customer notifications as needed.
- Arrange programs, board meetings, events or conferences by scheduling the facilities and caterer, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers, and controlling the budget.
- May assist other areas of the company in the planning and coordination of employee and/or customer events.
- Act as custodian of corporate documents and records.
- Prepare and file corporate legal documents with required parties.
- Handle flower arrangements, charitable donations and other items as needed for corporate events/employee situations.
- Perform light bookkeeping duties including bank reconciliations and check/deposit preparation.
- May also manage administrative assistants as assigned.
- Ability to write reports, correspondence, etc. - Strong computer skills and the ability to learn to effectively use company software – with training. - Flexible and able to adapt and respond to changing situations. - Excellent communication, organizational and multitasking skills. - Strong time management skills. - Basic level of financial acumen needed. - Track record of excellent phone skills and customer service skills. - Able to relate well to people and work in cooperation with others. - Ability to act independently upon information using good business judgement to make decisions that achieve optimal results. - Strong initiative and high degree of integrity. - Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- High school diploma; bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum five years senior-level administrative support experience is required.
- Experience with positions requiring multiple priorities and the need to organize the work of self and others.
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity