Intern Sales Assistant
Company Apply Now
Matrix global, the offshore division of matrix IT, one of the leading global R&D services companies with more than 8,000 professionals, is looking for a Sales Support Assistant (Intern) to be part of our Kenes team - one of the world's leading Professional Conference Organizers of medical and scientific events.
The assistant who will be responsible for supporting the Industry Liaison & Sales team. This position is part-time .
• Perform quality assurance for the Sales team: websites, reporting, etc.
• Research potential clients for congresses, competing congresses
• Research the industry trends and analyse opportunities for our congresses
• Preparation of pre-sales materials such as online prospectus, preliminary brochures
• Other administrative assistance: preparations of presentations for meetings, inputting data in our online CRM, etc.
• Highly detail-oriented, well organised, attention to detail and accuracy processing vast amounts of data
• Ability to work independently, highly reliable, reporting to management if/when problems arise
• An excellent team player
• Highly service oriented
Education and Experience:
• Minimum 1-year experience in sales support, corporate administration or events industry
• Knowledge of sales in medical meetings industry – an advantage
• English – native or mother tongue level
• Excellent computer skills, including all Microsoft Office programs
• Experience working in Sales Force (CRM) - an advantage
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!