Employee Development Coach
The Employee Development Coach works internally with employees to increase personal development and leadership effectiveness. This role is responsible for delivering exemplary coaching to employees to enhance performance and drive business results.
All essential functions, duties, and other responsibilities will be performed following safety guidelines/practices and be in support of the Company’s Mission, Vision, and Principles Statements and will include the following:
This position will involve knowledge of confidential information. Such information will be handled with the utmost discretion.
- Identify and implement developmental plans based on company and individual needs by establishing coaching methodologies to fit the individual and their unique opportunities and also supporting tangible performance improvements throughout the organization.
- Provide coaching support to new managers, aspiring leaders, frontline leaders, senior leaders, high potential candidates, and to assist in the reinforcement of training.
- Assist in development of formal mentoring programs throughout the organization, to be leveraged throughout the development process.
- Effectively incorporate the use of accountability app and other technology platforms to increase the insight throughout the duration of the coaching relationship.
- Collaborate with training, human resources, employees and management to create individualized career development plans and robust talent pools for key strategic positions.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for observation and interview methodologies tailored to identify key strengths, behaviors and mindsets that impact performance.
- Administer and leverage assessment techniques in the coaching process.
- Define roles and responsibilities of the coachee, the coachee’s manager, the coach and any other stakeholder for each coaching intervention; and clarify the meaning of coaching and the boundaries around confidentiality among stakeholders.
- Manage multiple objectives, projects, groups and/or activities, making effective decisions and prioritizing each to achieve desired results and meet deadlines.
- Exemplify the desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
- Work effectively as a team member across all departmental boundaries throughout the organization.
- Travel within the company territory of Kansas and Northwest Missouri will be required.
- Ability to read, write and prepare written materials, reports, correspondence, etc. - Ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal forms. - Strong strategic, organizational, and innovating thinking. - Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize workflow and manage multiple projects. - Comfortable communication with all levels of management and employees. - Proven presentation and facilitation skills. - Ability to demonstrate strategic business acumen and analytical mindset including strong ability to articulate current and desired future state of business in alignment with all employee development initiatives. - Experience utilizing various technology platforms to measure operational performance. - Ability to establish and maintain executive credibility and authenticity.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university or college in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Leadership Development, or equivalent. Advanced degree preferred.
- 5+ years demonstrated experience coaching individuals and teams.
- ICF accredited certification in behavioral-based coaching or equivalent required.
- Certification or training in behavior-related assessment tools (such as 360s, style/temperament preference indicators MBTI, DISC, Attributes Index, Values Index, Gallup StrengthsFinder, Hogan, SHL/CEB/Gartner, Predictive Success, etc.) preferred.
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity