Head of Campus / Head of Academics
Company Apply Now
Lae International School (LIS) is a 2018 merger of the ELC to Gd 6 and the Gd 7-12 International Education Agency PNG schools in the country's second largest urban centre. It is a school of 560 students with 110 of those living in the school's Boarding House.
The Head of Campus and Head of Academics report to the Principal. The Head of Campus manages daily operations and events for one sector of the school. The Head of Academics is responsible across the school for teacher development, assessment and reporting, student data management and application to improved performance.
Ideal candidates will:
- hold a Masters in Education,
- have minimum of 8 years relavent teaching experience,
- have cross-cultural education experience, and
- have a sound understanding of K-12 schooling;
- also have a proven record of using data for educational advancement.
Remuneration includes salary, housing, travel, and utilities allowance.
These are determined and managed by IEA PNG.
Apply Now to submit your expressions of interest addressing the requirements specified above together with current CV.
Address submission to:
Dr Rosalea Cameron
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.