Release Manager with German
Company Apply Now
NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organizations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It’s time to rethink what you expect from your employer
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you're not just building a career – you're building a life. Our main asset is our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. With 76.000 colleagues in 40 countries and counting many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT Data offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
We are the one global IT Service Provider for all Contact Center locations all over the world of the leading Bavarian Automotive producer.
In 2011 the automotive manufacturer decided to bring all its contact centers to a standard by implementing the software “Interactive Intelligence”. NTT DATA has developed a model solution that defines standards and creates a uniform architecture to be used and implemented at all locations worldwide. NTT DATA is the only one service provider for all the locations worldwide.
The Interactive Intelligence project involves 2nd & 3rd level technical support for the specialized tool used in all the call centers for this client. The delivery model is based on the ITIL best practices.
What you can expect & what we want you to do
- Forward Plan the release windows and cycles across a portfolio
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and within budget, and that they meet or exceed expectations
- Coordinate release content and effort based on the service request backlog, pending service requests, third-party applications, or operating system updates
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
- Produce Deployment, Run Books, and Implementation Plans
- Weekly Release Reporting
- Communicate release details and schedules to the Business as required
- Negotiate, plan and manage all release activities
- Work with subject matter experts to understand the impacts of branches and code merges
- Maintains the release schedule for all core services and ensure alignment across key partners and vendors.
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process
- Lead and coordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists.
- Participate in CAB meetings to discuss release scope and/or roadblocks
- Maintains a release repository and manages key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists
- Researches new software development and configuration management methodologies and technologies and analyzes their application to current configuration management needs
- Ensures coordination of build and test environments teams and release teams
- Ensures teams follow the organization’s established policies and procedures
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
- 3+ years of the previous release and/or project management experience (solid understanding of project management principles)
- Experience in IT Application Management Services field
- Solid knowledge of the ITIL framework
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Advanced German written and verbal communication skills are necessary
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join NTT DATA Romania, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Kids’ birthday party, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew and many other benefits- not to mention our top class Gaming Room with around-the-clock access!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org . Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!