Operations Manager with German - Application Management Services Tower
Company Apply Now
NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organizations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It’s time to rethink what you expect from your employer
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you're not just building a career – you're building a life. Our main asset is our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. With 76.000 colleagues in 40 countries and counting many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT Data offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
The Application Management Services Tower is one of the largest Business Units within NTT DATA Romania. Within this Business Unit, we have dedicated teams who are responsible for the delivery of technical support (2nd & 3rd level) for the leading German automotive producers. The delivery of technical support activities is performed according to the ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) standards and procedures.
As IT Operations Manager you will take overall responsibility for all of the IT Operations Management activities. You will ensure that all day-to-day operational activities are carried out within the SLAs and KPI targets.
As Operations Manager you will also carry the disciplinary and economic responsibility for your team. Part of your task spectrum is to further develop the skills of your team members. You will need to regularly analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the team members and create improvement plans to remedy weaknesses and build strengths.
What you can expect & what we want you to do
- IT Operations Steering
- Compliance with SLA & KPI targets
- Creating and leading improvement plans
- Being a bridge between client dedicated account teams, account manager, and other shared delivery teams
- Managing day to day delivery of IT operations and escalations; reporting and making visible the progress, demand and capacity of stakeholders
- Close cooperation with the Delivery Manager and other Operations Managers
- Conflict Management
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
- Team management experience within the Application Management Services field
- Customer Orientation and Relationship Management skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Fluent German and English knowledge is a must
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Assertiveness, business orientation, analytical thinking
- ITIL Certifications represents a plus
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join NTT DATA Romania, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Kids’ birthday party, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew and many other benefits- not to mention our top class Gaming Room with around-the-clock access!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at email@example.com . Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!