Feeder Machine Operator
Summary: Meets safety, production, sustainability and quality standards. Interacts with other
departments to achieve company’s core strategies. Maintains and assists in press make
ready, operations, wash-up, maintenance, safety and efficiency, in order to
1. Completes printing
process from conducting make-ready through wash-up. This includes bending and hanging plates,
managing ink and paper.
2. Executes Press
3. Inspects paper
and verifies quality; verifies job specifications
4. Assists in maintaining equipment for optimal operation, including adjustments. Assists
with preventative maintenance.
5. Completes required documentation in an accurate and prompt manner.
6. Complies with established facility safety policies and procedures and
other regulations (IE: ISO, GMA SAFE, HAACP) as applicable.
7. Interacts and behaves professionally. Treats all
associates respectfully and professionally while maintaining company code of
8. Responsible for maintaining
daily housekeeping efforts which may include painting and cleaning of facility
(interior and exterior).
9. Travels as necessary.
10. Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).