Recruitment Manager (m/f)
The Recruitment Manager will be responsible for managing the CSR’s recruitment and selection processes taking into consideration legal issues, the company’s procedures and the established deadlines. He/She will also be responsible for the management of a team of recruiters and for ensuring both quality and productivity of his/her team. The Recruitment Manager will report to the CSR Recruitment Director.
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
• Free organized sport activities and events every month.
• Training, motivating and evaluating the team;
• Managing the recruiters’ schedules;
• Daily management of the recruitment and selection processes;
• Monitoring phone calls and attending face-to-face interviews;
• Creating recruitment reports;
• Daily monitoring of the applications Data Base;
• Searching for new sources to improve applications;
• Daily communication with recruitment agencies;
• Ensuring the fulfillment of the purchase procedures when dealing with providers;
• Managing the relationship with Hiring Managers;
• Anticipating risks and identify opportunities.
• Native Dutch speakers (mandatory) ;
• 2nd language should be English (mandatory);
• Minimum 1 year of experience managing a recruitment or HR teams (mandatory);
• Experience in Contact Center environment (preferable);
• Good communication and organizational skills;
• Ability to make decisions under high levels of stress;
• HR Academic Background (preferable);
• Corporative attitude, team spirit and professional experiences in multicultural environments.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.