Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Company Apply Now
Matrix global, the offshore division of matrix IT, one of the leading global R&D services companies with more than 8,000 professionals, is looking for you - Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to join the team of Radwin.
• Test Cases/Scenarios Preparation – Creates test sets, trace-ability matrix, creates manual test cases, estimation of QA process and holds review sessions with the DEV teams approval on QA artifacts. Uses business requirements, technical documentation and business process documentation to elicit test cases. Create a complete coverage map of test cases for project. Test Execution – Creates and participates in functional, non-functional and regression test passes for front end and back end test cases. Assists in creation of UAT test case scenarios. Executes and records results from manual test cases. The Senior Quality Assurance Engineer will work in partnership with the Lead QA to:
• Execute test cases ensuring coverage.
• Update a traceability matrix for the project validating testing coverage for each requirement.
• Document testing progress, results and defect management.
• Provide details on testing summary and production readiness.
• Report Management – Reports to Lead QA on the status of project work including review sessions, testing progress, defect management and issue management. Maintains a traceability matrix.
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent education and applicable work experience.
• 2-3 years of QA project work experience.
• Detailed foundation in QA standards and best practices.
• Demonstrates the ability to use complex and commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within the field.
• Able to apply test methodology (complete life cycle) to project work.
• Detailed understanding of functional, non-functional and regression testing concepts (GUI and back-end testing).
• An excellent communicator able to handle and communicate multiple project related details.
• Experience working with remote teams and vendors preferred.
• A working understanding of project management and software development lifecycles (Waterfall, Agile).
• Results oriented, self-motivated individual with a proven track record of taking ownership.
• Experience with Jira preferred.
• Knowledge on testing desktop, web and mobile applications.
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!